Samsung's pivot in the last decade from tech-driven engineering company to consumer-centric lifestyle brand has been central to its growth. Samsung's mission is to not only innovate, but to make their innovations accessible for everyday consumers.
Samsung constantly reinvents their expanding line of consumer electronics. With so many products to choose from, and so many places to make a purchase, consumers are often left in a state of analysis paralysis.
With a deep dive of Samsung's website analytics, UpSellit identified several opportunities to reduce conversion friction by combining on-site personalization and email marketing technologies.
the key performance indicators
UpSellit's custom conversion optimization strategies work together to:
- Bring 8.1% of abandoning shoppers back into the funnel
- Collect new leads from 24.1% of cart abandoners
- Collect new leads from 10.8% of checkout abandoners
- Convert 24.1% of otherwise lost leads
- Increase AOV 177% for re-engaged leads